The Premier Orthopedics LLC team specializes in the diagnosis and surgical and/or non-surgical treatment of all types of bone, joint, muscle and spine disorders and injuries in children, teens and young adults. Our experienced orthopedic surgeons offer complete care for conditions affecting the musculoskeletal system, with the support of nurse practitioners, nurses and orthopedic technicians. This includes:
- Pediatric spine trauma and deformity
- Sports injury reconstruction: Arthroscopic techniques and coordination of care return athletes to play as soon as possible with an emphasis on avoiding repeat injury
- Limb lengthening and reconstruction: We provide customized treatment for children with limb discrepancy or severe deformities. Complex surgical techniques restore normal limb length and alignment.
- Musculoskeletal neurology – Therapies, orthotic appliances, surgery and rehabilitation are used to optimize function and independence
- Hip reconstruction – We coordinate surgical procedures and intensive post-surgery rehab to optimize motion and function for children with pediatric hip and pelvic disorders.